Sunday, February 26, 2006

tested

Hey ppl! I know it's been a long time since I've written on this thing....I've been lazy, I didn't feel like writing. =P But I'm writing now! I'm not sure what about yet, but I'm sure it will come to me as I write. =)

I went sledding today! You should have been there Gracie, I know you would have enjoyed it. We were going crazy though! We were making big long trains and wiping out, sending snow flying, tumbling all the way down the hill. It was lots of fun.

Hmm...well I guess I was wrong...nothing is coming to me! =P Alright...well I guess I'll just quit tryin...cause there's nothing coming. I'll write more some other time. See ya.

Paul

3 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

It was fun...I really wish you could have been there.

Yeah...I'll try and post more when I come up with something. =P

7:35 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Hey there Pauly Wog =) Who all went sledding?? We went the other day and Dad whipped out the 4 wheeler...it was mucho fun!! :) Hey...be praying for me this week cousin!! Lots of things are going on this week!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Ok, it is def time for an update Pauly Wog!! :P O and btw, you didn't call me back :( So hurt, so hurt :P

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home