Monday, February 20, 2006

Singin OHHH HOOOO!

Hey ppl! What's going on in blogworld today??? Nothing?? Well I beg to differ! Ok maybe there is nothing going on, but I'm going to try and pretend that there IS something going on! Is that ok with everyone?? Huh? Ok then. =)

So hey, did I tell you that I went ice skating again? No I don't think I did. Well I left my mark in blood again...yeah...I was bleeding all over the place. Only this time it moved up to my hand. I was jumping over the side wall to get the hacky sack that we were playing keep away with, and I did that just fine, but when I was trying to get it another guy jumped over and we were in a tustle over it, and somewhere in there there was a big gouge taken out of the side of my thumb! Yeah it kinda hurt, and it wouldn't stop bleeding. So I was skating around sucking on my thumb...hmm...that musta looked a little strange huh? Anyways..yeah, I think I drank like a cup full of my own blood that night. SICK!

OH OH! I forgot to say that Saturday was Noelle's birthday! Yeah she turned 8. =) Man she's growing up so fast. *sigh* it seems like just yesterday she was 3. Yeah she had a good birthday. And I wore her little crown party hats that she had..of coarse. If I get a chance I'll post some pictures of it. =)

What's the deal with my brain why am I so obviously insane!?....anywho....So today was president's day...and I worked...shocker huh!? Yeah...I worked. I was off of school so I figured I would make a few extra bucks and work all day instead. =P yippee.

Ok! I'm going to get off here now.....It's almost time for me to call Gracie! WOO! I can't wait. I haven't talked to her in a long time. =) I'm excited.

I'm going to make like a tree and ....GO! ;)

Paul

6 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

You have so fallin and you can't get up and I am not helpin you get back up. MUSH MUSH I bet the hard drive on your computer is gummed up.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

What!? You think that's mush?? I can show you mush if you want! Ha ha, but you are right, I have fallen, but I don't want to get up!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I think I am going to need it! I fell pretty hard. =)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Ok, you are two days behind Paul, you're totally being a slacker :D

8:11 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I'm know I'm two days behind...but I'm waiting for something to write about! =P

11:43 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

LoL...I know what ya mean :P Mine is like a week behind :P

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home