Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring break!

Well it's officialy spring break...and I actually got to sleep in this morning! Oh my word...it was so nice. It was the first day in two months. =P Cause lately with school, work and church...I had to get up at the same time everysingle day! It was getting really old. It's going to be nice to have a whole week off, from school and work. YESSSS.... But I really wish I was going to Arizona during spring break, that's what I really wanted to do, but it didn't work out. So I'm a little bummed...ok A LOT bummed. I really miss Gracie...I MISS YOU GRACIE! *sigh* I wish I could go there.

But I am going to Pasco washington to see my parents. It should be fun. I'm taking the train there tonight...should be around 3:30 ish. I just called and my train is running late. So I should be there about 5:30ish in the morning tomorrow. Yeah I know...it's a long trip! =P 3:00pm. to 5:30am. *ugh* I might get a tan while I'm there though! =P They say it's like summer there! So yeah hopefully I will get a tan cause I'm tired of being Pauly the friendly ghost. =P Anyways...I've got a pizza in the oven, I better go check on it. And make sure I have everything packed. Oh...and you probably won't here from me much, since they don't have a computer there. I know you all will miss me. ;)

Gotta run!
Pauly

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

course we will!! Hope you have fun, and tell everyone hello and i miss you guys!!
Love you!!!!!!!!!!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home