Thursday, March 23, 2006

Business in front party in back!

Hey! Ok...so it's been a while since I've posted...but that sure hasn't stopped the comments! Wow, I've gotten a lot. It's great, keep em coming! =)

So let's see what's happened since I last posted....hm...ok well on monday night I went to a concert! Oh man was it fun, I was throwin up my rock fist for sure. ;) Ha ha, my calfs are still sore from jumping up and down for so long! I forgot to tell you who was there! Ha! Ok, it was a Kutless concert, but falling up, Desciple, and Stellar Kart were also there. It was flippin sweet let me tell you...I had a good time.

Well I got another paper back that I wrote, I got an A-!! I was excited, I knew it was good when I wrote it. =) I mean I got B's and a B+ on my last ones, but I thought it was great to get an A. =) So yeah, it's cool. OH...the paper was on Adrenaline junkies...like myself. ;)

Um um um....what else...well...I got a haircut today. But I don't think you guys really care about that do you. =P Ok well I can't really think of anything to write right now! Ha! So I guess I'll catch ya later.

Until next time!
Pauly

5 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah it is! Ha ha!

And thankyou. =)

7:06 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

:) Hello :)
LoL
I care about your hair Paul :D :D
I get to see you soon!!!!!!!!!
Love ya cousin!!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so bad, I didn't even notice your hair cut. Opps. My bad. Good job on the paper! I want to read it!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah links!

Oh...don't worry about it Mandie, I didn't expect anyone to notice!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

He hee...I knew you would like that. ;) *somebody save me!*

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home