Sunday, March 19, 2006

MINI

I'm back!! And I had a good time there with my family. =) I didn't get any sun really like I'd hoped....*sigh* But it's all good! I fun anyways. =) I bought a few shirts, and a pair of pants while I was there. But you guys don't care about that! Um....Ooh! I ate at Olive Garden while I was there! Oh man....I love that place. =P I've missed that place so much, they don't have any around here. So I enjoyed that. Mmmm Italian.....*drooling* Ok snapping out of it! *wiping saliva from chin*

So anyways...I had a bunch of people over here at my house tonight. We were playing poker. It was fun! We play Texas Hold 'em a lot. Mandie bought Caleb this whole set with all the chips and everything, so it's pretty cool! I didn't really know how to play poker before then. =P Now I do! ha! And I'm not bad at it either. ;)

Ok, I'll mention one more thing about the cloths I bought! The pants....they're cords! Ha ha! I love em...but anyways, I was just going to say...um...I went to get the car charger out of Caleb's truck...and when I was running back they were chirping! Ha ha ha! I though it was funny, cause you here people making fun of them on tv and stuff. So it tickled me when I was comeing back and I heard this *chirp chirp* with every stride. =P Anyway...enough about that....

So...there's a lot of talk about a bunch of you guys trying out for American Idol...but no one ever anwered and said if I could come along! What's the deal!? Am I not good enough!? I see how it is....you're only friends with me cause of my cool stuff....my cool stuff and my boyish good looks. That's all it is. Some friends! *sob* Ha ha ha!....as you can see I'm still a little worn out from that 15 hour train trip! Ha ha! So I'm going to go to bed....

Until next time!
Paul

12 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

This is an all girls trip... all little boys are the devil :P

6:35 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Aww....you mean it's just a girls trip. =( That's ok...I understand. *tear*

Ha! You think I would make it through?? I don't know...

*chirp chirp* ;)

Ha ha, well I was close. I was doing pretty good, but not near as good as you did! Man you were woopin up on us Gracie! Ha ha! And you didn't even know what you were doing. =P

8:41 AM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Olive Garden? ~sob~ I haven't seen an Olive Garden in 8 months. Deep fried ravioli, bread sticks...oh my...~sigh~I may get to visit an Olive Garden again after the Assembly but that is such a long way off! **pouting now** Thanks for reminding me of what I'm missing while living in another country. Oh well...I guess it could be worse, not sure how, but it could be.

Hey, does Amanda look like she swallowed a basketball?

7:37 PM  
Blogger The Middle J said...

I'll take your place- I've had to much Olive Garden when my oldest sister gets hungry thats where she always want to go :P Im one who thinks of Olive Garden as to much of a good thing is a bad thing :P

I guess Im the only one who's confused- Im must of missed something - what is chirping?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha! Yes she does look like she swallowed a basketball! I'll have to get some pic.s on here. =)

Oh man are you kidding!? I love Olive Garden. =P Can we trade places? I'll go there with your sister and you can come to my house and eat...well....nothing at the moment! I have to go grocery shopping! Ha!

Oh and the chirping...I wrote about my corduroys chirping when I ran. =P

10:13 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Hey There :P
Just commenting b/c I haven't in a long time :P
Called and talked to Caleb the other day :):)...I asked the same thing, just not involving a basketball ;)
Oh my goodness, I most def LOVE Olive Garden!! :) That must run in the family! DO ya remember when we went to Olive Garden? Where were we? Oh yes, we were leaving Vancover... :)
Ya chirp huh?
*Tweet, tweet* :P
I decided you can go with me Paul :P If you must *sigh* :P :) LoL...I guess I must take care of my family!! :P :D
I love you Pauly Wog!! (I just def. wrote love like 5 times and couldnt get it right!!)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Please add pictures of Amanda. Since I can't see her at present. Maybe she'll make it to the revival in Columbia Falls next month. I miss all my girls, especially Amanda and Missy. Can't wait to see Missy and hopefully, Amanda. Give Amanda a hug for me, providing that Caleb doesn't slug you for doing so. ~grin~

2:17 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ok...I'll try! I just need to get some pictures. =)

7:24 PM  
Blogger The Middle J said...

you come here anytime you want to go to Olive Garden but you've got to bring Gracie :P

yes you must post pictures- I havent seen Mandy sence she got married.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Yes, you muust post pictures of my new lil cousin-in-law-in-progress :D :D

7:57 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Well let's go Gracie! What do ya say? =)

8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Since my stomach seems to be of such interest to so many people...I'm going to post a picture on our blog tonight or tomorrow. So everyone can see the basketball strapped to me!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home