Saturday, April 15, 2006

I...don't....know

*sigh* have I mentioned that I miss Gracie? Well...if I haven't then I'll tell you now...I MISS GRACIE! Here that Gracie, ha ha, I guess you're one of the last people that actually read my blog. SO....I miss you Gracie. I hope I can see you soon, cause I'm feeling awfly lonely for you.

Ok...I won't make you guys sit through my sappyness! But hey can you blame me? You've all been in my shoes before. Well a lot of you anyways. =P

Well my new deck finally got here, but I'm kinda dissapointed with it. It's not nearly as good as my old one. And the trucks and wheels aren't as good either. The board has no pop. It's sad...but it will have to work until I can afford to get a nicer one again.

I'm not sure what to say now. Hm...I'm kinda...bored...and there's nothing I can really tell you! You know I'm kinda wondering why I even write in this any more. =S I'm not really that exciting...well sometimes, but not enough to keep everybody's interest. I don't have readers anymore! I'm thinking about retireing from the blogging world.....

anyways! I guess I'll skoot.

Paul

9 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

We read your blog! I enjoying hearing what you do from day to day. tests, work etc.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get a good of a deck as you were expecting. That's always a bummer.

Well, you should have fun this weekend with Dave and Mel there. Have a great Easter!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks for reading guys. I won't retire, I was just thinking about it. =)

You want to clone me? *confused*

1:06 PM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Paul! You can't check out! I don't always post because how many young people want to hear from a J.O.Y.? BUT! I do read and get tickled at some of your stunts and of course, the sappiness...oh my! ~hee hee~ Come on! Snap out of it! Get to blogging DUDE! ~grin~ You are just out of practice...I expect a new post by the time I get back from Montana...'kay?

9:16 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Oh...I see. Thanks Meg. =)

*sigh* Ok, I'll keep posting. And I'll try and get one on here before you get back. ;)

9:21 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Um...I don't think I want to be cloned! I would rather be the only me thanyou. =P

10:32 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, I don't know if I'm that good of a teacher. ;) Man...you girls are flattering me! Ha....*changing subject* Yeah I like this song too! It's one of my favorites. =)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Is it that you wouldn't kiss someone until your wedding day??

9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel so sorry for all you girls out there. I got the only other guy that compares to Paul (sweeet and dedicated)... his brother! Yep. Too bad Mom and Dad Alexander didn't have a few more boys huh! :) Sorry to gloat, but I just can't help myself! :)

11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He does have cousins...don't you Paul? But I think there are still a few good catches left in TCOG. There is no way I would humiliate my "little brothers" on the world wide web, so I'd have to release this clasified info in a closed curcuit if you know what I mean! :)And I would need a background check on all females inquiring. :)

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home