Friday, April 07, 2006

MIA

Wow it's been a while huh? Ha! Well I have to say I've been a pretty busy guy. =P I've been running around like a checken with it's head cut off! But I'm here writing now...so it's all better, don't cry. ;)..........(ok this is me, in the future commenting on what I've written....You might want to settle in...grab a blanket...maybe some pop-corn and juju-bees....cause this is a long one! Just thought I'd warnd ya. ;) )

Ok...so here's the dealio! Man I've got a lot to tell you this time! I'm trying to think of where to start. =P Um...well I'll start with skateboarding....since it's one of my favorites. Ok....so it's finally warm enough, and no snow, so I can start skateboarding. So I'm getting out there to the skatepark a few times a week, and It's feeling good! And I've got a friend from school that's just as bad as me, so I don't have to go and stink up the park alone. ;) So I'm getting better...slowly...I even get to where I can land a heel flip once in a while...if you don't know what that is...all you have to know is that it's hard! So yeah I'm feeling good skating around...oh yeah...that's the life...Then I'm at a friends house, and I decided I wanted to ollie down his three steps, I do it once...land it....twice...land it again....three times....*SNAP!* my board breaks in half....my whole skateboarding world came crashing down with that one noise...I didn't even have to look at the board I knew what had happened...my heart sank...then it raged! I kicked the board across the yard...and walked away. Never to come back to it again...Ha ha! No just kidding, I went over and picked it up. We had a rather nice funeral for it in the back yard...no just kidding again! Ha! I'm going to turn it into paper and write "Diary of a broken deck" Ha no...I'm just going to hang it on my wall. =P But....I did order a new one! WOO! I ordered it from ebay, I hope it gets here soon, cause I'm anxious to get back out there! Some one needs to stink up the skatepark. ;)

Wow...I wrote a lot there. =P Ok I guess you might be wondering why I'm not at school? Ok maybe not....but I'll tell you anyways! Well today I got up just like usual, I got out my intro to music theory homework that I never do untill the morning of. ;P When I realized that class is cancled today! Haha! You should have seen me, I threw up my arms and said...."WOO!" Ha ha. It was funny, then I thought about me next class, carpentry...and guess what? You guessed it...that class is canceled today too...."WOO!" =P So I'm free untill 1:00, that's when I go to welding and cutting...that class is never canceled....Virgil is always there! He was sick one day last month, and I guess that's the first time he's missed a class since he started teaching here over 30 years ago! Isn't that crazy? Yeah, I thought so too.

Let's see...what else....OH! I put new strings on my electric last night....yeah, it sounds good. It's about time I did too, it needed it like....5 years ago! =P

Well I could probably tell you some more stuff, but I think this one is long enough already. And I still have some things to do, even though I'm free from class. =) woo.....;) Ok well I'll talk atcha later! Stay classy blog world. ;)

Pauly

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you! You posted! Everyone clap for Paul!! :) I walked by your house at 9:45 and you weren't there. Where were you? What are you doing when you aren't in class? What's going on Paul? Havre is small, I can hunt you down... Ok pyscho sister has left the building. :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Thank you...thank you. ;)

But I haven't written in so long no one comments any more. =(

1:48 AM  
Blogger Isaiah said...

Sweet... What does mine say? Anyways thats awsome man.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're right about the comments. Maybe you just didn't say anything good. :) j/k

3:35 PM  
Blogger wemmies said...

you are starting to post like me with all the "...'s"!!! LOL!!!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home