Tuesday, April 11, 2006

1. FIRST NAME? Andrew (Paul)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Uncle Paul.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sunday...while praying.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Um...it's alright I guess.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? It may sound weird, but one of my favorite sandwiches is bologna with american cheese. =P
6. KIDS? Some day.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure...I seem like a fun guy. =)
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope...this is as much a journel as I have!
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No....never! (in case you didn't catch that...that was sarcasm)
10. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes I do.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? OH yeah!
12.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Hmm...that's a tough one, I like a lot of differant cereal.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Um...yeah.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Neopaliton!
16. SHOE SIZE? 11
17. RED OR PINK? Pink! Ok niether. =P
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Uh....How pale I am.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Well I once had this yellow playdoe..oh...oh you mean people?? Oh Grace of coarse. =)
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Comment!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? I am wearing blue jeans..and my black low top chucks!
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Uh.....seasoned tots...with melted cheese all over em! Mmmmm..
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing but the hum of my computer tower. *wishing I was listending to yellowcard*
24.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Dark Blue or black or maybe neon orange!
25. FAVORITE SMELL? I like the smell of fresh paint....I'm serious!
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My momma. =)
27.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Ha ha....um...do I have to say? Smile and eyes...are a big one. Gracie's work together...oh man they knock me dead.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Gracie! hee hee.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Mountain Dew! All flavors. If not Dew...then Orange soda...if not orange soda then Grape....if not Grape....then Sobe No Fear....if not that then....Coke...but you know I have to say, nothing beats a good coke...when you get a good one.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Football!
31. HAIR COLOR? Dirty blonde, with orange and bleach highlights....sike!
32. EYE COLOR? Brown.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope...thankyou Lord.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican! I am a big fan of Mexican. =)
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? How about...scary movies....with a happy ending! =P I actually prefer comedy...or action. But if it's a good scary movie...yeah sweet!
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Kill Bill Vol. one
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Ok...I'm curious...what are you wearing now Gracie? Cause you kept talking about yesterday? Is it cause your in your jammies. =P Anyways...I'm wearing a....white with like blue and yellowish plaid button up shirt. It's one of my favorites...got it at good will! Grace you've seen it. It's mostly white...just hints of color.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Hmm...tough one. I like to skatboard and swim and stuff in the summer, but in the winter I like to snowboard and sled and stuff like that. So I don't know.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Can I have both please?? Thankyou. =)
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? My aunt cathy makes this "death by chocolate" Desert! Oh my word...it is so good. *why is there no 41 and 42 Gracie?*
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just my Bible right now....oh! And, Don't just stand there, pray something.
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Well theres what looks like wook grain..and black plastic and...oh wait...that's my desk! That's right I don't have a mous pad!
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing....I didn't.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? I like the hum of my computer tower.
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? The Beatles! But I like the Rolling Stones too.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Tennessee
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't know...I know I have some talent in the things I do...but I don't think it's anything special.
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? July, 17, 1985, Doge city, Texas....Oops I mean Tacoma Washington...sorry I get those two mixed up all the time. Ha...silly rabbit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Paul, Tennesse isn't the furtherest you've been from home. Unless your family left you at home when they went to Alaska. :)

11:36 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

you stay gone to long...blog more, get more comments...got it buddy :p

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home