Thursday, April 20, 2006

whoa whoa whoa!!

Hey ppl! I'm not really sure what I'm going to post about, but I figured it was about time. ;)

Ok....um...Hey I went to a free concert at the school the other day. Is was a band called AMADAN. That's Gelic(?) for Idiot! Ha ha! Yeah they were an Irish rock band, it was really fun. They had a diggery-do, a flute, and a violin. It was pretty cool. I bought one of their shirts. =P

Hey I got a new phone from verizon, yeah I was due for an upgrade. So I got this sweet mp3 player phone! It's also a digital camera, and takes short videos to. Yeah it's really cool! Except I haven't been able to get any songs on there yet. I'm still working on that one.

Ok enough about things....um...wow...I can't think of anything else right now. Hm....think real hard Pauly.....Oh! Hey! Man I'm so stoked that Ace left!! Oh man I've been waiting for that for so long. I'm happy. =) He was such a nerd. =P But I guess that's old news...I just had to get it out of my system......................Ace is gone! WOO! Ok I'm done.

So I guess mom is getting this dog tomorrow for Noelle...it's called a Maltese....??? You ever heard of them? Yeah you look it up on the internet, it's one of those living dust mops! They look like they have Cher's hair, only it's white and all over there body. Ha ha....Yeah it's a grandma dog, Noelle's going to be a grandma dog owner at the age of 8! "hey little girl, are you walking your grandma's dog?" "nope it's mine" "oh...she must have bought it for you then?" "nope...my mom" "ok". But hey! If you keep there hair short they aren't bad looking dogs. Mom says they look like little teddy bears. I think it looks like domestic vermin. Ha ha, no it's not that bad really, I mean look at the bright side, I always wanted a hamster! ;) But no seriously, we'll never have to pay for another meal, Noelle can just let her dog loose and BAM! Free meal on acount infestation! Ha! Ok....I'm done For real....=P

Well it looks like it's about my bed time. =) Good night blog world.... and remember, don't eat your lunch standing up...you might get sick!

I'm....tired........

Pauly

5 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Paul, you are too funny! lol

Your new cell phone sounds awsome! cool!

Thanks for posting again.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Mmmhmm...you are beautiful Gracie. =)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Living vermin", guess you felt pretty strongly against having a "grandma dog". I can say as I blame you. I've never been a little dog person. They usually end up thinking they are a human like the rest of the family and then take of the house. You know what I mean? You want to sit on the couch, but the dog was there first, so to avoid an argument you sit on the floor. Not in my house thank you! :)

10:08 AM  
Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

What up Yo!
I'll have to agree with you on the 'Domestic Vermin,' little dogs just ain't my ticket..

5:23 PM  
Blogger KIMBERLY said...

hey pauly-wog! it's your cuz kimberly. your mom is about to be a grandma so i guess it's not so suprising she would pick a "grandma dog":). have you seen Aidan's blog yet? did you know Landon graduates from boot camp in 2 weeks? Drop me a line soon, love ya!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home