Thursday, April 27, 2006

Housetraining your dog

Ok.....I'm watching Walk the line....you know the movie about Johnny Cash? And..well...He was a dog!! I didn't really know how bad this guy was. He was so screwed up with drugs and stuff. Man. I haven't finished it yet though, I think it's getting close to being over, but mom had to step out, so now I'm waiting for her to come back so I can finish. So I figured I would take this opportunity to post! Since Kasey told me that if I post then people will comment more. =P So...this is me posting! =)

I found out that some certain old friends of mine read my blog! So here's my shout out...HI DORFELERS! I hope I spelled that right. =P You guys will have to tell me later. Ha ha!

Well I guess they called off the "grandma dog" they got there and the place was just a dump...and people didn't take good care of their dogs. So mom didn't want to get one of their's. But isn't that common?? For rats to live in dumpy houses? Ha! No....but we are still getting a dog! I'm a little more excited about this one.....it's a golden retriever! That's going to be cool. =) I think we've decided to name it Sam. They are going to go get it on Saturday, I was going to go, but I'm stuck working. Bummer.

"Did you think that I would cry....over the phone? Do you know what it feels like...bein alone?" Ha ha sorry. =P But I really like this song. I would break out in song if you all could here me! But that's the best your gonna get from me now.

So it's finals week! WOO HOO! Next week is the last week of school. I'm excited. =) My last day will be the 4th. Next week I don't have any classes though, I just have to finals on Tuesday, and one on Thursday. Other than those I'm pretty much done after the classes I have tomorrow! I'm really excited. =)

Ok well I better go...I just found out that mom WALKED to a friends house near by...in the dark! Alone with Noelle! GOSH! So I'm going to walk over there so she's not walking home alone. Aloha!

Pauly

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, we read your blog. it's very entertaining! HI!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, that was us, the doerflers :)

6:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it possible to be "alone with Noelle"? Explain this to me. :) Sorry, just being sassy with ya Paul. But if I didn't pick on you who would??? Oh, Caleb. J/K
Since there is a good chance Kasey will be reading this I won't elaborate on the sick living enviroment these little dogs were in, let me just say, no matter how much I dislike little dogs, I would never ever want one to continue to live in those conditions.
Walk the Line is very sad. They don't hold back in showing you just how awful his life was. It made me very thankful for all that I have in Christ!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Hey sorry I spelled your name wrong. And thanks for reading! =D

Well I meant alone as in with out me...to protect them from crazies!

But yeah that movie was kinda sad. I mean I did like it, it was intersting. But the life he lived was just terrible!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Hey Paul, if you are wanting to go to Family Camp this year, you can always ride with me and Jacob. We are planning on going with Just Elijah and Moriah, so we will have room for you if you are interested. Let us know!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

That would be cool! I actully thought about that. Would you guys mind? Is Micah going to be there again this year or is he too busy?

7:36 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

I have thought about watching Walk the Line...thought I don't much care for MR. Phoenix....didn't know if it would be okay to watch....

9:22 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

That stinks....camp won't be the same without Micah there. Hm...

Um...well you guys talked about this song while I was there. I had heard it before, but I didn't know it very well.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home