Saturday, June 24, 2006

Survival Games

Well today I mowed the lawn....man! I don't think it's been mowed in weeks. =P It was like a jungle out there! I had to hire Tarzan as a guide to find my way through the front yard! I was afraid of being attacked by some beast. And have you ever tried mowing in a loin cloth!? Yeah...you can imagine...;) But no it wasn't too bad. But while mowing, I ran over a rusting old buick hidden in the grass. And there was this incedent with a kid trying to get his ball back from out from underneath the mower, a few lacerations, and some screaming...I told him to walk it off. But other than that hey I'm good! ;)

Ha ha, ok...I think I'm going to get some lunch! Hasta con queso!

Pauly

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

LOL I know that feeling.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

ha ha...I know. ;)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

he he =)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Aehric said...

Ahh, why'd you cut down the scenic jungle view?

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home