Saturday, June 17, 2006

Miles from nowhere...

Tell me I'm pathetic, tell me I'm a loser...call me whatever you want but...I really get lonely when Gracie goes away! I know we're miles apart, but just the fact that I don't here from her for days at a time makes her seem even farther away. I miss her. I hope that you're having a good time at the convention Gracie! I'm sure she is...I'm praying that God will really move there, and that the lessons she teaches will go really well. I'm sure they will. I've read some of the things she's written, I have to say she has a gift for that sort of thing! I was really impressed with the childrens things she's written. But anyways...I just thought I would post real quick...give a little shout out to Gracie even though she can't read this at the moment. I miss you Grace, can't wait to hear from you again. And I'm even more excited to see you next month! WOO!

Alright...well I'm gonna get outa here. I just ate dinner at Caleb and Mandie's house...we had Chicken Tetrazini (?) and oh my word...it was delicious! And I am absolutely stuffed. =P And for dessert we're having rhubarb, strawberry crisp. Mmm...I know sounds good right? Ok, well I'm outa here! Until next time!

Pauly

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry Paul. At least you get to see her next month. I like the music video. Peace.
Aaron

12:11 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I just missed you...so I wrote about it. =) I still miss you Gracie!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliments on my cooking Paul. Just so everyone know, Paul is the bestest brother a girl could ask for!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

your welcome! And thankyou. =) I know I'm totally awesome. Ha ha! Kidding.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home