Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hmm...does anyone else smell spaghetti?

Ok so here I am back from camp...so I figured I better post something. =)

Alright...so do you guys want to here all about my craziness of travel!? My tale of planes trains and automobiles!? Well whether you like it or not...here goes....

Ok...so as you already know I went to see Gracie a few weeks ago...well after that when I came back to Portland expecting to go back to Pasco...I found out that I would instead be riding the train to some place called Wishram Washington! I was surprised. Dad took another job, but it's actually in "The Dalles" Washington. Wishram is the closest to there. So I went there, and sat in a Hotel room for a week or two, just doing nothing really. Then our camp was coming up! And I wasn't sure how I was going to get there, whether by train to someone's house to give me a ride, or drive myself. Well I found out that Lyndi and Devin go right through where we were staying! So....we called em up! And asked if the could pick me up on the way...and they said they would love to. =) So I had my ride.

The day came that they were picking me up...ha ha..well first I have to tell you that when I talked to them on the phone, they asked if I was all ready. And I said "yep" and they named off a few things...and I realized I didn't have a sleeping bag, or towels!! Ha ha! So I had to go buy a cheap sleeping bag, and I took some of the hotel's towels. =P Shh...don't tell anyone. ;) I was going to return them when I go back...but I realized when I got home yesterday that I left them at the Dorans....but I'm getting ahead of myself!

Ok so riding to camp with Devin and Lyndi was a lot of fun. We stopped at Subway forever. ;) And Threw baloons out the window. ha ha. And we listented to Sonny and Cher.

Then there was camp. Hopefully there is no camp staff reading this cause I'm about to confess some things here. ;) Ok...pretty much everything the guys did this year....I was there...behind the whole thing! Ha! Our cabin, which was filled with the young guys, pulled pranks every night! And for some odd reason they appointed me there leader one night. =) I hope I led them to their satisfaction. Ha ha, I know I never got caught! Yeah we did a lot of funny things. The first night we went and put tooth paste on the girls toilet seats. =P Allen and Zeb got busted for that one. And another night we tied the girls cabin shut, then we did this funny shadow show on thier window and banged on all the cabin doors. And I think we rang the bell like everynight. Ha ha, but..I only actually had my hands on the rope once. ;) Another night, we went to the girls cabins again, and we heard they were awake, and we started banging on their walls and windows again. They all screamed SO loud! Ha ha! So we all ran away and hid. Then I told all the boys to stay put, except Aaron, I grabbed him and went back to the cabin. I told him we were going to stay behind the cabin till they came out to look for us. When they walked past us, I ran out from behind the cabin, up behind them and yelled "What are you doing!?" Ha ha! You should have seen how high they jumped, and how loud they screamed!! Oh my word...it was hilarious. =P Then after that, the girls came with us, and I broke into the kitchen. Oh but before that Sis. Rebekah came out of the bathroom out of nowhere with Lauren! So they came with us too, and we all played spoons. It was fun. Ha ha, we also went to the girls cabin while they were at their crafts time, and we threw all their mattresses in the rafters. =P We did a lot of crazy stuff, it was fun. But I have to give props to the girls, they pulled a fast one on us too. They came to our bathrooms one night, the same night that we tied their door shut....anyways...they came to our bathrooms, and took the shower curtains, and put Koolaid in some of the shower heads. Ha! I have to admit that was preety good. =)

And while I was there, I got adopted for the week by brother Kevin, my daddy-o! Ha! It was because we had family devotions, and I didn't have a family. =P So he was my foster dad. Ha ha, it was fun, he would say "who's your daddy!?" "you're my daddy!" Ha....yeah good times. It wasn't just me though there were two others he adopted too, we had uh...Bro. Nathan, and Bro. Allen too. =) We were a happy family, except for being late, and quareling. ;) Ha ha, it was fun, whenever I would see Bro. kevin I would say, "hey daddy-o!" And he would say "Son, sonny son son, the sonster, the soninator!" Ha ha ha! You had to be there.

Wow, and there were some good services that week too. I really enjoyed Bro. Kevin's messages! The Lord really moved in those services! And I got to sing a special, which I haven't done in quite a while. It felt good to worship the Lord in song again, and the spirit moved strong. It was amazing. Sage was filled with the holy ghost, T.J. got sanctified, and I believe there was another who got sanctified. And I know there were some other things, but I never heard the official count or anything, so...you'll have to ask the camp Directors! =) But yeah...the Lord was there, and the Holy Ghost was moving every night! It was a blessing.

Oh! I can't forget to mention that I met Sis. Katie while I was there. I've only ever met her just here in blog world until now! She was great! I liked her a lot. I liked the way she called me Pauly or Paulywog right off the bat. =) Most people don't start calling me that until they've known me for a while. But I guess that's all you see here in blog world huh? ;) But yeah, I just thought I would get that out there, cause I was glad to meet her! It was a nice surprise, I didn't know she would be there!

Ok anyways...after camp Bro. Kevin and I both rode home with the Dorans. That was fun. Oh we went to Glacier Park while we were there! That was a lot of fun. And we got a pic of my daddy-o with the killer bush! Ha! Yeah...it was fun. We did a little rock climbing, hanging of trees over rivers, and some hiking where we saw a Caradelk! It was amazing. ;) Ha ha....yeah. Anyway...So then, daddy-o, and Bro. Jacob took me to the train station, where I hopped on a train to come here, Havre mt. Well actually it wasn't that easy....cause we were there an hour early! The train was late, so we got up at six in the morning for nothing. Oh I forgot to mention the whole day I was there we were singing our lungs out to Clay Crosse! It turns out that all three of us are fans. =) But anyway...we went to get some coffee since we were early. Then I got on the train and left.

On the train I met two women...one who's son is in a rock band! He's like 28 now I think, but their band has been out there since they were young teenagers. They've made four CD's I think...I thought that was pretty cool. I ate lunch with them on the train. =) I think the band was called DNA? Yeah that was it. But I think they said that stands for Down and After. So yeah it was a preety interesting ride home on the train.

And so I guess that's about it for now. Except that in one month...I get to go see Gracie again! And my Daddy-o! Cause I'm going down there for their camp. I'm really excited! It's going to be fun. Oh! And I'll get to see Sam and Tammy while I'm there too! I haven't seen them in forever! I can't wait. Especially to see Gracie. ;)

Ok well this post is...WAY long! So I'm gonna stop now. Are you guys satisfied!? I know I haven't posted in a little while. Ha ha, you should be able to waste at least ten to fifteen minutes of your life on this one! ;) Alright, well gotta run! Keep me in your prayers, and you're all in mine!

Until next time!
Paulywog

5 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

This is longer than I even thought. =P LOL!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Wow! That's the longest one I've ever seen you write! Enjoyed reading it though! I can tell that you had ALOT of fun and enjoyed yourself and are still excited about it all. :) I was wondering where that towel came from!!!! LOL

9:45 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Paulywog, praying for you. Sharpen up your pranks for when you go see Gracie and camp there...specially since you have given them all way here!
You blessed me at Idaho camp, I will always remember your playing the guitar, with tears running down your face as you were praising our Lord. You are a role model for our youngsters coming up.
Thanks for the post, I was beginning to wonder!
Take care of you. Pray for me, as I pray for you....sis katie.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I know! ISn't it long!? Ha ha! Sorry bout those towels. =P

Thanks sis. Katie, I'll keep you in my prayers. And I've already been thinking about new pranks. ;)

yeah man! It's going to be fun.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I know it was long huh!? Ha ha! I was surprised at myself. =P

Hey what do you mean!? They don't have to encourage me...I encourage myself. ;)

One month! almost there.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home