Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Nothing else to do

Ok...well I went and checked my e-mail, and no one has written me yet, so I figured I better post on here, it's long over due. I need to talk about my trip!

Ok first off, I was so excited to see Gracie! Oh my word, I missed her SO bad...and now I do again. It's insane to think that I've been there and gone for a week already. It's like it was just a dream and I woke up. But yeah anyways, I had SO much fun over there! We went to this place called Makutu's (?) It was so fun! It was this big place with a huge playground that looked like a jungle. So like the whole playground was suspended in this huge tree. It was so cool! It was so big that they let adults run around in there with their kids...good thing cause I wouldn't be able to resist running around in there. =P But of coarse we all got our share of burns from going down the slides! Well except Gracie...somehow she slipped by with no burns. But Jacob and I both got them right on our ankles, and they've been bleeding and stuff. And sis. Shuler too! Ha! She was climbing around in there with us...it was great. She got her share of burns too. =S

Oh! And I got to see one of their gigs....I really enjoyed it! I absolutely LOVE to hear Gracie sing! Ha ha, they did have a few mishaps during the show...but it wasn't too bad. Just a busted string and a few forgotten lyrics...but it was great otherwise! I loved it. =) Did I mention I love to hear Gracie sing?? ;)

Well I'm in the Hotel Lobby, and I think this guy wants to get on, he might work for the railroad so I better let him on. Talk to ya later!

Paul

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Hmm...maybe because you're TINY! Ha ha! And talented. ;)

Well I enjoyed it none-the-less!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

major points! You just called your woman TINY!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home