Saturday, May 27, 2006

No time!!

Hey I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment to really write...but I just wanted to post and say that I'm back! *unfortunately* And that I had a GREAT time with my girl Gracie, and her family. =) It was a blast! I'll write more details later...

*sigh* I miss Gracie!! I just wanted to say that...everytime I have to say goodbye to her it's like ripping a peice of my heart out and leaving it there in Arizona...Gross huh? Ha...well that's how it feels. I'm having some serious withdrawls! I need you Gracie!! boy do I need you. I can't wait to see you again...in July! That won't be so bad, at least it's not four months like last time. I couldn't handle that again. All you people there in Az. better take advantage of your time with Gracie! Cause it's precious....and I envy you since you get to spend everyday with her. LUCKY! Anyways...I miss you Grace. You're always on my mind...

Pauly

1 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

let's hope that July comes quickly

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home