Friday, June 02, 2006

Ok it's next time!

Ok now to finish what I started in the last post...the thing I stole from Gracie who stole it from...um...I can't remember who she stole it from now. =S Help me out here Grace! Ha!

Anywho...

Let's see who was next....OH! My bro & sis! ha! Ok...
Hmm..well what can I say. I love em both to death! I know Caleb and I, we were all each other had for the most part, being home schooled, and moving a lot. So Caleb was my best friend! We would play our pretend games together...you know the usual boy stuff. Of course we had our quarrels, but what siblings don't. One thing I remember is that we always seemed to make up on our own. We would always apologize to each other and everything would go on like normal. Ha, maybe part of that was beacause we didn't want mom or dad to get involved, cause that would end in punishment! Ha! And no one likes to be forced to say they're sorry. =P But let's see...how bout a memory...OH! ha ha, this should let you in on some of the things we did, and how accident proned Caleb was...and is...;) Ok, we had this hoe...(a garden tool people! Get your minds out of the gutter. ;) ) But the hoe part was broken off...so it was just the big wood handle, with this sharp peice of metal sticking of the end like a spear. And being boys that's exactly what we use it for! ha! We took it to the park, and started throwing it at the tire swing....it was practice for when we ever had to hunt down a wild boar you know! Ha I wish I would have had that at camp in New Mexico...right Jake!? He hee...anyways....so it was Caleb's turn to throw it. He threw the thing at the tire...and it bounces off flies back, flips around, and the sharp end hits him right in the face! =P It was crazy...there was a blood stain in the ally where I left him to get my parents, for years, due to the pool of blood that came pooring out of his face. Just below his lower lip. =S

Now there's Mandie! Ha ha...what can I say about Mandie? Well...She's Mandie! Ha! No...I remember first meeting Mandie, she came to our house for dinner. And it was kinda strange cause basically we all knew it was just to get her and Caleb together. =P But after we got passed the first awkwardness it was alright. I remember finding out before I met her that she only had one hand, you know to be honest that was a shock at first. And you think when you first meet her..."oh don't draw any attention, I don't want to hurt her feelings" Ha ha, but I didn't know Mandie. =P She was the first one to start cracking jokes! Beware if you're on the phone, and you say "I can't I only have one hand" In front of her...she'll be sure you give you a hard time. ;) But what I remember most about first getting to know her was that, instead of talking to Caleb like she was supposed to...she started like giving me the twenty questions! Ha ha! She was all talking to me and asking me questions...and I'm sitting there thinking "aren't you supposed to be interested in him??" Ha ha, but she told me later that, with Caleb it was kinda awkward cause you know they were being fixed up..but she felt she could just talk to me cause I was just there to be the friend you know? Caleb and Mandie have been married two years now...and finally after all this time of me "hinting" they're finally making me an Uncle! WOO! I'm so excited. =) But yeah...anywho...I couldn't ask for a better sister in law...but we never even use that term, we prefer sister. =) That's how I treat her anyways...like I would treat a sister. Our sarcasim sometimes go's out of control when we're together. =P But it's all in fun. And she's not afraid to tell me when it's time for me to leave their house. ;) Mandie is a good sister though...she's always there for me. When I wasn't sure who to talk to, she was there to listen, and pray for me. Her and Caleb both are very good to me.

Wow...Maybe I better shorten this down some! Ha ha! I can't write a novel on everyone. =P

Who's next...Anthony! You guys don't know Anthony...he's one of the many aquired freinds that I met in Havre mt. He's a good guy. Always seems joyful, and ready to have a good time! Although he did poke me in the mouth with a sharp sword...he's still my buddy. ;) He's on a good path, always seeking and getting deeper with God. Ha ha, there is always something new with him...some new thing that's got him all excited. A new violin or hat. =) It's great. Ha ha, he likes to make fun of my lack of facial hair...while he sports his long gotee. =P But I say...one day Anthony! One day you'll see me with a beard....maybe. ;P

Then there's bethany! Ha ha, beth...I once told her that I was going to build her a house. =) I told that I would draw it up and she could tell me everything that she wanted, and I would build it for her. =) That was a long time ago. But I'll still keep my word if you want that house Beth! Ha ha...but um...the skating thing...yeah that's not gonna happen. ;) ha ha, but anyways...Bethany...she is so friendly, loving, and compassionate! I'm her favorite cousin you know...isn't that right Beth! ;) Ha ha, I remember...for the longest time she had no hair! Ha! When she was a baby of course. ;) And then we got a picture from my Aunt and Uncle, and she had hair, we were so surprised! We were like "wow...bethany has hair!" Ha! It was funny.

Ok I'll do one more then I'm going to do a continuation...cause this is getting long! *whew*

Denise! Ok...well I haven't known Denise for very long...I met her at the last Assembly. But I know she is one of Gracie's very good friends. And from the little time I spent with her, I can tell she is very nice, and very friendly. I enjoyed her being around. Oh! And I think she made her own purse thing that she was carrying?? yeah and it was reversable I think...Don't ask me why I remember that...but I do. =P But I thought that was kinda cool. And I think it's cool how she write's and sings her own music...I'd really like to hear one of her songs sometime. maybe the next Assembly. =)

Ok...this is going to have to be continued folks...cause this is getting long! Gotta run!

Pauly

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

yes, pauly you are one of my favoritest cousins :) I love ya Pauly...and yeah, I think I'll take ya up on that house =) =)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Jenna! Ok...=)

Ha ha, yeah I just remembered that when I was writing that about her for some reason. =P Don't ask me why.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul you forgot about me....HA!!!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

No I haven't forgot about you! I'll do you and Sam later. =)

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home