Thursday, June 01, 2006

Ok ok...I said I would...

Ok I said on Gracie's blog that I would do the memory thing...cause I liked it. She stole it from someone else now I'ma gonna steal it from her! WOOT WOOT! Cause that's what I do. ;) Even though I don't have as many people on my links. =P

Ok who's first....Oh...Gracie! ;)
Let's see...well, I guess I've known her for...hmm...I don't know what like 3 years now?? And we've been together for ONE WHOLE YEAR!! Isn't that great!? That makes me happy. =) *sigh*...yeah good times...oh! Yeah back to the memory thing...but I just had to throw that out there for you guys. Anywho...I believe the strongest tie to memory is smell...and one thing I can tell you is that Gracie always smells SO....GOOD! Ha, I still remember what she smelled like at BTI...she wore...um...what was it enchanted? I can tell you...it worked, cause I was enchanted! I have to say those are some of my best memories with Gracie, are those two weeks I spent with her at BTI. Oh! But ok...here's one of the best! When I came to their house a day early and surprised her! Do you remember her telling you about that? Well it was Great. I showed up at the door, she answered...and she had this look of not knowing what was going on! Ha! Then it was like it hit her like a slap in the face! ha! And she did this little dance thing, and then about knocked me over when she jumped to give me a hug. =) Yeah...good times. ONE YEAR!! WOO!

Oh no! Ha ha, well sorry guys...I'm going to have to continue this later! Cause I'm at the library, and I just ran out of time on the computer. =S I guess I should have looked at the time before I started this. *sigh* Well I got Gracie anyways. =) I'll do the rest of you later!

Untill next time!
Paulywog

1 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Mm! That stuff is good! I've smelled it before. =)

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home