Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Not just the first day of summer...

Guess what!? You don't know?? Ok I'll tell you!!

Today is a special day!! Today is the day that Gracie and I have officially been together ONE WHOLE YEAR!!

Ok maybe not together, but apart together, since we live far apart. =P If that makes any sense. But yeah...isn't that great!? One year...and many more to come Lord willing. I'm so thankful that we're together, I thank God everyday for what He's given us. Gracie is absolutely perfect for me, and I couldn't be happier! *sigh* yeah...it's been a good year, we've made some good memories. And as any relationship, we've had a few bumps a long the way. But they only helped us grow stronger together, and in the Lord. Did I mention that I'm the luckiest and happiest guy on the face of this earth!? Ha! Well I am!

Pauly

...one year...WOO!

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

your blog is all messed up

3:46 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ok I think I fixed it. =P

8:11 PM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Awwwwww my Pauly Wog is sooo sweet :) I've never seen you be so cute before but to me ;) LoL...well at least you don't throw me into tables! :P

8:14 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha...well...=P what can I say.

Um..did I throw you into a table once? I can't remember. =P

10:30 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, yeah...I remember the denial stages. =P It didn't take long to finally admit it.

I am a lucky dog! I got the best. =) And I'm thankful.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

No, that would be Caleb :P Love you pauly!! When are you going to come see me???

9:27 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

ha...yeah I'm glad to. =D Hey you remember this song Gracie? ;)

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's going on pablo, it's your daddy--o. Just reading your blog, and thought I would say hey. See you in a couple of weeks son.
Daddy--o, Keven

9:32 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Daddy-O!! Hey! Oh man! I'm so excited...you commented! That's great! =D I miss ya! I really can't wait to see you at camp. It's going to be great. =)

10:09 PM  
Blogger Aehric said...

God bless the both of ya :)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home