Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Rockin!!

Wow..I just realized that I haven't posted in like three days! Hmm...time to do it eh?

Hey...I know I don't post a whole lot anymore...but what's going on!? When I first started this blogging thing, I had SO many readers! And I got lots of comments...where is everyone? Ha ha, I guess I'm not really one to talk, cause I don't comment enough on everyone else's blogs. Ok..from now on I'm going to try and be better at that! Ok? I'm going to try and go read all of your blogs! Well...try... ;)

Ok...so I found my Mini Disc player in my closet the other day. and I havne't used it in like....years. =P It's really quite cool, what it is are thes mini discs encased, so they don't get scratched or skip. And they hold like 80 minutes of music on em'! Well I have just been using my CD player for a long time because I though I lost all the stuff to put music on this thing, but I found it all the other day! Ha! So I made me another MD to listen to, and I'm planning on making more! It's great. So I'm rockin man!! Oh yeah! Throw up your rock fist! WOOT! ha ha!

So I went and played tennis with some friends the other day...and I got hit right in the chest with the ball, ha ha, so I broke out into homestarrunner... "OH OW, OH that huwts!! Oh no! Oh the good times aw ovew! Wait cawm down...cawm down...wemembew hewth cwass...attention sew or madam, awe you awight? Do you need medicoe wesistance? Oh know it's not wowking! OH THE GOOD TIMES AWE OVEW!" ha ha, yeah ok, you either had to be there, or know who homestarrunner is. =P LOL

Ok anyways...man I think it's my bed time...Hmm....bed...you know it had been a month since I slept in my bed before I came back here! Wow...a month of couches, borrowed beds, and camp cots! WOO! And I survived! Ha ha! You can't get me down! MUH AH HA HA HAA! Oh, I forgot air mattresses. I know they make SOME people cold!!! ;) Isn't that right SOME people?!? You know who you are! But it was good for me cause I was smokin...I was hot I mean...I mean I still am, but differant...I mean...nevermind. SO(blank)

Ok...no really...OK! LOL oh yeah, the good times are definitely over. untill....07.14.06 then...then I fly away to blissful burmuda! er..I mean....Sunny Arizona!! Even better huh? he hee. Ok, see ya guys. You know I really lied about the bed time thing...I'm not tired at all! I'm a night owl...ask Gracie, or better yet...ask her brothers! Ha! We stay up like all night in Burmuda...I mean their room!

Ok, i'm gone. Untill next time! Mossletof!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

I know I'm crazy...=P

You guys already have reservations!? Holy plan ahead Batman! Well I need to talk to the boys I guess, cause I need a roomy! Or a bunch of roomies! I don't care, I'll sleep on the floor if I have to. =P You know I'll be there! Acting drunk in the streets as ever! And running away from mexicans that aren't even chasing me! Ha ha haaa!

Ha ha, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to make you laugh in front of your sleeping mother...a wait...yes I DID! He hee.

I need a shower. ha ha, too much info? Yeah? Ok...going now.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Hey...could you e-mail me Micah's number? I don't have it! If you could that would be awesome. =)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home