Friday, June 23, 2006

juggling baby socks

Wow...um...I'm not sure what to write. But, I have nothing else to do at the moment, so I figured I would.

Let's see...I'll just tell you about the last couple of days, hows that? Good? Ok. ;)

What's today Friday? Yeah..ok....sorry I lose track sometimes when I'm home with nothing to do! Ha! Ok, well I'll start with Wednesday. The day that Gracie and I celebrated being together a year! =) Well, other than missing Gracie like crazy...I did a few things. I was invited to go to a ministry in the park thing for the youth in Havre, if you didn't know, since I've moved here, I've worked together with the Assembly of God at reaching the youth here in Havre. So, yeah, they told me about this ministry in the park thing they were doing, and asked if I wanted to come and help out. I said yes. They had the taco cart come from Taco Johns, it was good, they've had it before. What they do is, you pay two dollars, then you get all you can eat! Oh man...yeah. The last time they did that, I ate like 14 tacos, then they closed on me. =P This time I wasnt' out to prove myself or anything, so I only ate 8. But yeah, they also brought in this christian rapper guy. He was pretty good, for rap I guess. But then there was this lady, who thinks she's a rapper, and she got up there after he was done. She was a friend of his. Needless to say it wasn't really planned! And she was....horrible. Absolutely horrible. Like...blow my brains out on the ground horrible! It was bad. So she did two songs, she was just singing a long with her CD. And one of her songs skipped the whole time! Ha! Then she asked if we wanted one more...ha ha, I wanted to scream "NOOOO!!" But instead...I gave a half hearted "yeah" Because I felt bad that no one else was saying anything. =P So she did one more. Unfotunately.

Ok...then Thursday, thursday I didn't do a whole lot until I went to Caleb and Mandie's house later on in the evening. They invited some friends over and we played I buy. Man you know I'm pretty good at that game! I won. It wasn't easy this time, but I won. And I played with just Caleb and Mandie the other day, and I won every single round! I had zero points at the end of the game! It was good. Caleb says I'm the luckiest player at that game of all time. But hey, no one's that lucky. It takes some skill. ;) The only time I can't win all the time, is when I play with Rebekah, or Sam. Sam buys everything! Ha ha! And Bekah is just plain good!

But anyways...that's about it for now folks. I guess I'll go. Hopefully I'll get to talk to Gracie today! I'm wanting to call her, but I haven't heard from her yet today. =( Anyways...I'm out like the 80's...

Pauly

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'll confess, I'm the biggest loser in I Buy that I know. It's pretty bad. My score was about 3-4 times higher than Pauls, but we still had fun! We ate rice crispy treats until we were all sick! It was great! :) Oh Paul made those rices crispy treats! What a guy!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Sure! I'll hook you up yo! =)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Aehric said...

Oh sure, be true to yout word and leave out the part about the juggling. /sarcasm :) Oh, and how I made the I Buy game difficult for you. Heh. Have a good one sir.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Oh my word yeah! You made the game extremely difficult for me to win. =P

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home