Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The streets

I have a story for ya...a story of races, deception, blood, and model rockets...so sit back relax, grab some popcorn and apple jacks, and enjoy.

Ok...so on Sunday, I was hanging out with some friends and we were trying to decide what to do besides hang out in the front yard of Jeff's house watching him bounce around on his pogo stick. Which by the way was pretty entertaining, since he was rather good at it. He was jumping up and down three stairs on his side walk! Then I laid down and let him jump over me. It was fun. =P But anyways, yeah...so we were trying to decide what to do. Then Jaucque, I don't know if that's how you spell it but oh well...anyways, he said he had this model rocket that we could go shoot off, so we all agreed and thought ok why not. But I remembered that I had left my bike right out in the open, where I met all of them, and got a ride. So I wanted to go back and get it so it wouldn't get stolen. So Attie said she would drive me up there real quick. When we got there, I told bet her that I could beat her back...me on my bike, and her in her truck. So we take off...down hill...and I'm actually passing her, I knew I would on the hill, because my bike is really good for coasting. But just as I am picking up a TON of speed, I hit this nasty bump in the road, losing control of my bike for a second, it scared me to death, cause I was going FAST! But I regained control of the bike, and continued down the hill. But Attie had gotten too far ahead of me then. But I still was riding as fast as I could down the road back to Jeff's house. I was about two blocks away watching Attie stop there when.....CRASH! Before I could even think I was hitting pavement! There was no rolling, sliding, not even a bounce....just slamming to the road! I laid there in pain wondering what in the world had just happened to me. Jeff came running up, "what a loser! Who wrecks....oh...wow." Ha ha, Jeff is only like 14 I think. So yeah he was laughing at me untill he saw me. =P Then he grabbed my bike and rode off...ha ha, he was getting it out of the road, he wasn't stealing it. Unlike his mom who jacked my hat! But that's another story. So anyways, I start to get up and try and walk it off, and Jaucque comes up in his car to give me a ride back. I start to look myself over to see what the damage is...I came out of that wreck with a huge chunk ripped out of the palm of my left hand, my right elbow has a chunk ripped out and road rash up my for arm, and both my knees are scraped and road rashed. I'm standing there dripping whith blood and covered in dirt from the road, so I limped over to his car so I could get a ride back to the house. When I got back they are all just like "whoa what happened man!?" They said they just heard the crash, and looked over and I was on the ground. Except for Titus, he saw it. What happened was, I was cruising really fast down the road, and I hit something, I think it was a pot hole, or a dirt spot or something. But whatever it was, my front tire came off the ground, and turned to the left, and I just hit the ground, before I even knew what happened! So I got myself all cleaned up with the water hose in their front yard, and they poured peroxide on me. Then we set off to find a mom to bandage me up. We eventually went to my Tylers mom, and she got me all patched up. It was crazy.

Ha ha! But I forgot to tell you this...before we were hanging out in Jeff's front yard, we had gone to Pizza Hut. While we were there we were talking and laughing, and somehow the subject of wrecks, and getting hurt came up! And we were all telling stories of how we wrecked on skateboards, bikes and whatever. And at one point I had said how it always seems to be the stupid wrecks that hurt the most. Then right after that...here I go and have this stupid wreck, which turns out to be one of the worst I've had! How retarted is that!?

Ha....so anyways, I've gotta run. Er...limp. ;) Ha ha! See ya!

Pauly

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's time to put the training wheels back on Paul! :) At least until you heal up a little bit more! :)You guys should see his elbow! WHOA!! It's really, really gross. I can't imagine getting banged up like that! I'd just die, right there in the street!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Kasey said...

You're nuts man! NUTS!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, maybe I should put them back on huh? Might save me some scabs. ;) And it's funny cause Noelle is just like me! Thinking of her wreck on her scooter giong down that hill. =P and I watched her biff it on her bike once, it was pretty bad!

I know I'm nuts...I'm honey roasted!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Aehric said...

Builds character :)

11:25 AM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

That made me laugh when you said you guys went to find a Mom to bandage you up. Some things only a mom can do huh?

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home