Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It's great to be alive!

I know I already posted today...but I just wanted to post again and just give the Lord praise for this day! I was just walking to Caleb and Mandie's house, the sun is shining, it's warm, there is a slight breeze, and it's just beautiful! I'm so thankful to be alive. And to have the Lord. I have so many things to be thankful for, my heart is full of love, I'm soon to be an uncle, my life is full of wonderful friends and family, and most importantly I have Jesus as my Lord and saviour! I have to say lately, my life has seemed to be a little stressful, but walking down the street today, basking in the warm sunlight, I just looked around me and saw God's creation, and I began to think of all the blessings he's poured out on me, and my family. So I want to just thank the Lord, and say that I love Him SO much!

Paul

3 Comments:

Blogger Aehric said...

"The LORD is good to all, and His mercies are over all His works." Psalm 145:9
Amen

11:30 AM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

I can just see you glowing over the internet! What will it be like when the baby is actually here? Let Mandie know that we are praying for them.

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home