Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Imagine!

Well, I don't have a whole lot to write about today, but I'm trying to write everyday so people will read! Ha! Cause I've noticed the more you write, the more comments you get, and I like comments! And I've been trying to comment on other's blogs as well. I know I'm not very good at that. I am reading though! Even if I don't comment all the time, I do try and stop by everyone's blogs.

Let's see, well today I just got finished fixing the shower curtain! Ha! It feel down before I left a month ago. Noelle was hanging on it like a monkey. But we never bothered to put it back up cause none of us were going to be living here for a little while. Except now I'm back after a month, and I had no shower curtain! So needless to say, I had to take showers without a curtain. *ugh* I just spread some towels out to catch any water that sprays out. =P But I finally just went into the basement and scrounged around for a while until I found the stuff to fix it! Man I am a handy man and a half! Oh yeah. =) Oh...and sorry for any mental pictures or anything. =S

Anyways...so I just got off the phone with Gracie a little while ago. I always enjoy our phone calls! But at the same time, when we hang up, it just leaves me wanting more. You know? I just want to be there right at this moment! I don't want to have to hang up, to say goodbye. Ha ha, but don't worry, we're not sappy enough to do the "no you hang up!" Thing...ha! No... I just miss her that's al. I miss her SO much! But hey! I do get to see her in less than three weeks! So I'm really excited about that. =)

Oh! My parents are almost here. Yeah, they're coming for the baby, Mandie should be having it any time now! I'm excited for them to be home, it's gotten kinda boring and lonely here in the house alone. It hasn't been too bad though, cause I am quite the loner sometimes. I can handle being alone, and a lot of the time I even like to be alone!

Alright...I'm out like the 80's. Untill next time!

Pauly

8 Comments:

Blogger Kasey said...

is she in labor yet? Why dont you just go BUY a shower curtain. They are two bucks at dollar general.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Um...well I havent' heard anything yet...but I know she's getting close! Really close!

And it wasn't exactly the shower curtain, it was the rod, it ripped out of the wall!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol now my head is not taped to the t.v. so funny. I can do your homstar impression Paul.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Did it bring back memories of camp? lol

10:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol

10:26 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

HI Pauly-Wog...I like this pic of you, makes me think that you are thinking! hee hee.
I like to be alone sometimes too. After Kasey left, I really had to learn how to enjoy my own company. The Lord is so good to be right there with ya, though.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

ha ha, yeah! Camp memories. =P

You like that huh? Makes me look like I'm a thinker. ;)

Ha! Yeah you could! "strongbad I swallowed your computer...I mean a bug, I swallowed a small bug." He he hee.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home