Monday, September 18, 2006

Am I done yet?

Ok well I can't remember if I said that I was way behind in my school work...but I was....because of coming to school late. But! The good news is, is that I took the weekend and just hit the books man! And...I'm proud to say have almost gotten myself completely caught up! There are just a couple of minor things that I have to do, such as, read a chapter, and write a paragraph on some guy named Nicola Tesla...or something like that! But I'm excited! I'm proud of myself. =)

Anyways besides that...I think I'm going to go to the Lutheran church tonight...Don't worry! I'm not leaving The Church of God! =P That's where they have practice for the choir, which I'm going to join I think, it's good for one credit...plus I get to sing! And last year my music teacher said I have a lovely voice and that I should join...so I'm gonna do it. ;)

Ok...see ya!

Pauly

12 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha....well....=P Ha ha, just kidding, no you're ok babe, it's all old people! Ha! Well except for Michelle, but she's alto so I don't even sit close to her! he he. ;)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

Miss you!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I miss you to Beth!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey I've been to that Tesla guys museum. He lived in Colorado Springs, and had a laboratory or something there. It was kind of interesting, but I remember nothing about him except his name.
Paul tell Grace the truth, that there was this girl at choir practice with really long dark hair who was to die for gorgeous. She has a great personality that would attract any guy. She may only have one hand, but come on, everyone's got something. Right?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I'm sorry! I knew that if you knew that I was even in the same room as this girl you would be insanely jealous! I figured it would be best not to tell you. ;)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Yah Paul!!! It feels SO GOOD to get caught up. :) The choir sounds like something you would really enjoy. Nicola Tesla is a really interesting guy. Jacob had told me about him.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

It sure does! It was such a releif when I finally got all that done. HUGE load off of my shoulders. Nikola Tesla was pretty interesting, from what I read. I think I might look more into him...find out a little more. The little paragraph got me interested.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paul should change his picture

1:11 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

I should? Who are you anonymous? Well whoever you are I agree, I think it's time to put up a new one.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Katlin said...

Hey Paul!!!! I miss you SOOOO much!!!! I cant wait to see you again!!! Did you know Papa had his surgery today? I think that dad said it turned out ok... but anyways, ttyl!!!!!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time to change your post.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Katlin said...

Paul, I agree with anonymous, you really need to update this thing lol!!!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home