Monday, July 10, 2006

PDGA Approved!

Have you guys ever heard of Frisbee Golf?? Well I had before, and I thought it looked interesting, and we had made our own little courses before like at the park and stuff. But we just used a regular frisbee. Well when I moved here, I found out that they had a "Folf" course right there on campus at my school. I thought that was kind of cool... then one of my friends says one day hey you wanna go folfing? I accepted of course! It looked like fun to me. So we went out there and he let me use one of his discs...it was a blast! I mean...I wasn't very good at first but it was still fun. =P And the discs are a little differant than your everyday frisbee. They are slimmer, and heavier, and have less of a lip on the bottom. They fly amazingly far! Some people can through them well over One hundred yards. So...anyways...my buddy, Tyler, lately he's been calling me and we've been folfing together like all week! And he's pretty good, and I'm getting pretty good myself! I was surprised yesterday, I beat Tyler! Ha! Well we played two rounds, I tied him the first time, and beat him the next! I was excited. =) So yeah...folf is fun, and I'm starting to get the hang of it! Oh! Caleb was there too, and he's actually starting to get the hang of it too, I still beat him both times though...he he. ;) So yeah...if any of you want to go Folfing come on over here to Havre and I'll take ya! It's lots of fun. =)

ok...burn update! It still stings...that concludes our daily burn update, please tune in tomorrow to hear more. Thankyou and goodnight...er morning...or whatever.

Pauly

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

sounds like fun Polly-Wog.....when I was a kid (used old man voice) we used to send cow chips flying like frisbee's!
hee hee, have a great day.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha! I've done that before. =P

3:54 PM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

LoL, am I required to tell you when I update my blog now? LoL...well I updated it :P

So anyways, I know she is the cutest!! I want to hold her soooo much :D

So yes...btw you are going to have to come visit me while I'm at college! Now Mom n Dad are going to be there too, so you can stay with them (they wont let boys in my dorm :( not even the cool ones! LoL) SOO yeah... :D

Ok, so I guess that's all for now... CALL ME!!!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Are you home yet? We aren't! ~hee hee~ It was really good to see you at camp!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home