Friday, July 07, 2006

Pizza fingers

Alrighty people! It's that time again! Time for you to subject yourselves to another long and boring post by yours truly. Ok...maybe they're not that long...and not that boring...and maybe you enjoy them! But either way...it's time.

I just got done eating a late lunch of left over pizza. It was Nalifca's Pizza! Oh my word it's SOO good! If you're wondering why you've never heard of it, it's because it's only sold here in Havre, it's a little family owned place that they run out of the front of their house! But I tell you what, they make some good pizza. It's not your usual pizza, it's differant, in a good way. I'm not sure how to explain it, you would just have to try in I guess. And it's REALLY greasy! They put a ton of cheese on there. I think they put slices of real cheese all over the top instead of shredded. *therefore....pizza fingers*

Hey guess what! In about one week I get to go see my Gracie!! Oh my word, I'm so excited. =) It's been about two months now since the last time I saw her. And it's absolutely killing me! I miss her so bad. I just keep telling myself..."one week...just one week" =P Ha ha. I talked to her on the phone today, I really enjoyed talking to her...I guess I always do. =) We just kept reminding eachother that it's going to be soon! Then we can be together again. I can't wait! I've really missed her. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to go absolutely insane being here without her.

Man...is anyone else just dying for the pirates of the caribbean to come out!? Man I want to see that SO bad. =P It looks really good. And cars too, I want to see that one. I've heard that it's really good. Ha ha, while Dave and Melissa were here, Dave convinced her that she should watch the Pirates of the Caribbean with him! I don't think she really wanted to. But she did, I wish I could have been up to watch her reactions to it, but I had to get up really early to go fishing, and it was already really late. She said she covered her eyes through a lot of it! Ha! She did say though, that the skeleton monkey didn't scare her, she said it just looked like a wet dog to her. =P Ha ha, which was funny cause if I remember right I think that was one of the parts that freaked Mandie out a lot! But of course we all know Mandie has a this thing about monkeys. =P I always get her a Monkey card for her birthday. ;)

Alrighty...that's about enough for today. Until next time! I'm out like the 80's...

Uncle Pauly ;)

12 Comments:

Blogger Momma Tammi said...

See ya next week too! What day do you fly out? We are taking off on Friday, EARLY, like 5:00 A.M. so that we get there Saturday evening. Have you figured it out yet? You'll get there before us because we are driving! I know! I'll trade you places so that I can get there faster...sounds like a plan to me! GRIN! What? You don't like that idea? Awww man! Oh well! I tried! ~giggle~ Want me to leave you alone now? ~hee hee~ Okay! I'll save all the tormenting until I see you next weekend.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Um...you know that is a VERY tempting offer! As much as I would like to trade you, I don't think Gracie would like the idea much. You see...she's kind of attached to me. ;) ha ha...
I look forward to next weekend! =P

10:12 AM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

She's attached to YOU?????? I think that you are both attached at the hip! Make sure that you are in step when you walk, I would hate for you trip one another up because neither of you would look very good *SPLAT* on your face! ~grin~ Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE next weekend. I'm getting so excited!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, you are right...it's not just Gracie. =P So...I think I'll stick with my traveling arangments.;) Ha ha! And yes it is a good thing that I've been next to her on stairs. =P It's not very often that I see her walk up or down stairs that she doesn't trip! Ha ha!

Oh...and I fly out on the 14th. I'm so excited too! Man...it is going to be so fun. =D

6:14 PM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

So...you will actually beat us there by a day, but that is okay. That will give you and Gracie time to get over that mushy gushy stuff so that the rest of us don't gag. ~hee hee~ Yes, I really have BEEN THERE, DONE THAT so I'm allowed to give the two of you a hard time about it. ~grin~ Camp is going to be GREAT!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha ha, yeah...I just expect to be given a hard time. =P I think it's inevitable. I'm ok with it! I can take it. ;)

8:24 PM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Good thing! Gracie comes with lots of wonderful people who just love to razz others. We are typically harmless, mostly...hee hee! You have to just jump in there and give as good as you get, if you can do that...you are set! See ya soon!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

ha ha, yeah I've noticed. =P

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kasey said...

have fun! I Know gracie misses you just as much!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Bethany Lynn said...

I am excited to see both of those movies!! :D We should wait n watch em together at the assembly! :P LoL...Love you Pauly!! Hope you have a good trip!

Miss you!!!!! And you better be taking good care of my little cousin :)

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
purvis kit car free online black jack verizon cell phone purchasing xenical in tiajuana search engine placement south africa per ppc marketing promotion click pay strategy idea making money oreck air filter cheapest phentermine ionamin long term care insurance

1:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home