Thursday, July 27, 2006

From Gracie's blog

1) How old do you wish you were? I like being 21, so I'll stick with it.

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was working out in my Garage

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I get mad and kick it! Ha ha!

4) Do you consider yourself kind? Yeah..I think so...=P

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I think...on the under side of my fore arm.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Probably spanish

7) Do you know your neighbors? Um...not really. I know the ones across the street on the next block really well! I guess they're not close enough to be my neighbors really.

9) Do you follow your horoscope? Um...No

10) Would you move for the person you loved? Um...yes I would

11) Are you touchy feely? Well like Gracie said, mostly just with her. I like to hold her hand. =)

12) Do you believe that opposites attract? Yeah I think so

13) Dream job? hm....Musicion!

14) Favorite channel(s)? Uh... I don't know...I don't really have a favorite

15) Favorite place to go on weekends? I don't know, I have no where to go in Havre. =P SO....all over the town, running around at night like ninjas! That's what I did with my friends on the weekend. =P

16) Showers or Baths? Showers...I take a bath like once every 5 years. =P

17) Do you paint your own nails? Uh....NO

18) Do you trust people easily? Not really no.

19) What are your phobias? Getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of my mouth!

20) Do you want kids? Yes...one day

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? Um..I used to, I write in it about the same as the baths I take! Every few years I catch it up.

22) Where would you rather be right now? Arizona

23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy? Gracie! =)

24) Heavy or light sleeper? When I finally fall asleep, I'm a heavy sleeper

25) Are you paranoid? No...not really

26) Are you impatient? *sigh* I'm pretty impatient sometimes...God is helping me with that as well. =P

27) Who can you relate to? Uh...I can relate to my friend Kaleb in some ways, because he has a girlfriend that he lives far away from.

28) How do you feel about interracial couples? I don't see anything wrong with it, there are some "culture" differances I guess...but in my mind that shouldn't matter! We are no differant in God's eyes.

29) Have you been burned by love? Well...I don't think I was..."in love" per say, but I think I was pretty close. And I got hurt.

30) What's your life motto? Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. (i really like this Gracie. =) I fell in love with your smile!) I'm not sure...um...I don't know.

31) What's your main ring tone on your mobile? Little things, by Good Charlotte

32) What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching Cheaper by the dozen 2

33) Who was your last text message from? My mom! Ha!

34) What color shirt are you wearing? Charcoal

35) Name three things you have on you at all times? My phone, my watch, my walet

36) What color are your bed sheets? I think....beige'ish

37) How much cash do you have on you right now? I don't know...40 somthing...

38) What is your favorite part of the chicken? Breast

39) What's your favorite town/city? Whitefish mt.

40) I can't wait till... The Assembly =)

41) Who did you last go out to eat with? My cousin Terra and my mom...and my Aunt Laura

42) What did you have for dinner last night? A big Mac!

43) How tall are you barefoot? 6'2"

44) Have you ever smoked heroin? All the time! Uh no....

45) Do you own a gun? Three of em

46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange juice or coffee

47) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't know...ask someone of the opposite sex...Gracie...what was it that lured you in? =)

48) Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think I.....who wants ice cream?? ;)

49) What time did you wake up today? 9:57am...I think. =P

50) Current worry? Life's decisions

51) Current hate? stress

52) Favorite place to be? out walking around with friends

53) Where would you like to travel? New Zealand, or somewhere exotic, or tropical

54) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? I don't know...only God knows

55) Last thing you ate? Garlic Chicken and rice

56) What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is in my head at the moment

57) Last person that made you laugh? My cousin Daniel

58) Worst injury you've ever had? Um...I hurt a tenden in my foot, it hurt pretty bad, I could hardly walk

59) Does someone have a crush on you? Hmm...maybe...;)

60) What is your favorite candy? I love sour skittles! And shock tarts...and watchamacallits! That's a real candy bar in case your wondering. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

9:57 AM....oh Pauly Wog, I had been to work for 3 hours by then....:-).
Have a great day...love and prayers, sis katie.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, yeah, I slept in. =P

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home