Sunday, July 23, 2006

The time has come...

Yep here I am! I'm back from camp and scorching Az. unfortunately....no, it is good to see my family again. But I really miss all the ones that I saw at camp, and I really miss the Shulers!! Especially my Gracie. Yes I've already started going through withdrawls without her. *sigh* But I'll see her in one month so it's ok, I can make it!

Ok...so about camp! Well as many of you know that were there with me, I didn't do a whole lot of pranks like I did at my camp. But that dosent mean that I wasn't out and about at night. ;) We had some fun around there after hours. =P I had a lot of fun, we played some really fun games with everyone! Like the penguine soccer, and the water dogeball, those were a blast. Then of course we had our flag football games with all the guys. Ha ha, we played tug-0-war and my side won, so then they sent me to the other side, and then that side won...so then I had to sit out! Ha ha! I guess I was just to strong to play that game, I was just an unfair advantage to the team that I was on. ;) But yeah, it was a fun time, I got to see some old friends, see some more recent freinds, and spend a lot of time with God!

The services were great, I think I came back with something every night! God was moving in a mighty way in that camp. I got what I needed everynight. And the adult class was really good too! Bro. Shuler is a good teacher. =) and I'm not just sucking up to my girl's dad! Ha ha! It was really good, I enjoyed our classes very much. Ha ha, and there were some puppets that made an appearance in those classes that were quite funny if I don't say so myself. ;) They made quite the impression, especially on the ladies! Isn't that right Sis. Tammy!? ;P

Oh! Hey! While I was gone at camp I turned 21!! Yeah, it was my birthday on the 17th in case you didn't know. =) They sang to me at breakfast, and the girls cabin made me feel pretty special when they gave me their homemade card, and they all had signed it. =) It was nice. Gracie gave me a gift before we even left for camp! You should see it....it's a t-shirt with our picture on it, and it says Arizona on my mind...it's great! I got a picture of Noelle and I today, and I've got it on, I'll have to post it. =) Oh, and Jacob gave me a shirt too, you might have seen him wear his at camp, cause he has one like it. It says Welcome to the gunshow, and it has this stick figure guy flexing! Ha ha! it's funny. Thanks again guys for making me feel special on my birthday! =) I love you all!

Ok...well I'll post more later, this one is long enough. =) Talk to ya later!

Pauly

8 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Happy belated birthday Paul. We thought of you on your birthday, but knew you were at camp. Glad that you had a great birthday.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Momma Tammi said...

Camp was GREAT! It was so much fun and the puppets...oh my...we did have some very flirty puppets show up that were so hilarious. Thank God for those puppets because this "older" woman needed to really laugh and boy did I laugh! I'll never forget Patch the Pirate and Mr. No Nose! They were the greatest! When I get home, I'll post the pictures of those two.

Glad you made it back home okay, even though you are missing BG. It will be great to see you the end of next month.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Ha ha, I'm glad that they helped you with your medicine of laughter. =) I can't wait to see the pic.s!

I'm glad I made it home ok too...even though I do miss Gracie!

Yeah it made me feel good, I really liked the card! It was cool. =)

It's going to be nice to see everyone again next month.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Pauly-Wog. I am glad you are back to the blog world. Also thankful that you had a great time in the Lord...have a blessed day in Him.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Thanks guys. =) I had a good birthday. =)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Paul!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home