Sunday, August 20, 2006

What time is it!?

Ever have that feeling where time seems to stand still? But not in your favor? Yes...yes me too. As a matter of fact, it seems that I looked at the clock two hours ago and it was 6:00...and it is now only 6:25. WHAT!?!?

There is a fact of life...an old saying that goes "time flies when having fun..." do you know how much I despise that simple truth!? *ugh* Can I make a motion? I make the motion that we switch that and say "time flies when you're bored and waiting" huh? Any takers on that one? I think I see your hands coming up already over the internet! Here's the thing...I am SO anxious for the Assembly to come, and honestly...to see Gracie. But...here I sit...in my Grandparents house, stuck...doing nothing but watch old tv show reruns while time and my sanity slowly ticks away. Don't get me wrong! I enjoy being with my family and visiting...ha...but you can only sit and watch tv for so long. You know what I mean? So it seems that time...is at a stand still, when I want it to fastforward and STOP...right where I want it to. And I know when I get to the Assembly, it's going to go by so quickly....and then I'll be back home...to wait another 3 to 4 months before I get to see Gracie again. Oh man....I wouldn't be surprised if I end up in a padded white room with a nice white jacket to match.

But hey! Other than my time and waiting delema's....I'm doing pretty good! I've felt the Lord moving in my life, and drawing me closer to Him. Ha ha, as long as He keeps helping me by giving me a little more patience when I need it...well I think the whole white room thing can be avoided. =P Anyways....I smell dinner...and I am starved! Later!

Pauly

5 Comments:

Blogger The Middle J said...

I LOVE your song !!!! its like my families theme song right now -haha- or at least my sisters and me :D

11:51 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

LOL Paul, you are such a guy (I smell dinner,...I'm outa here) or something like that. *wink* And you are such a SAP!!!!!! hee hee hee You should come here to wait for the Assembly. We are having birthday partys, icecream get togethers and I hear Josh and Caleb are doing sword fighting stuff (that's right, Josh sucked him in!)lol and sometime this week, Caleb and Mandie are coming over to play games....and you would get to see our snake! Wahoo! lol

9:46 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Really? Ha ha, I like this song too. And I needed something a little differant on here this time!

I know I'm a guy...I wanted dinner! =P And yes I'm a little bit of a sap too. But that's ok...
I wish I could come down there! I would love to come and hang with you guys. I miss you all. and you have a snake?? Sweet!

That's funny that Josh got Caleb sucked into that too. =P I'm not surprised, Caleb and I used to have swords that we faught with all the time!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

Yep, we sure do have a snake, thanks to your bro. Go to our blog and you can see a picture of the snake. :)

2:06 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I miss you Paul. please com back. love noelle.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home