Sunday, August 13, 2006

here...but not

Well...I don't have a whole lot to tell you, but here goes!

Oh man...I was so wore out! Saturday, I went with my mom, Aunt Teresa, Grandma, and all the kids all over the town shopping. We went to Target, Famous Footwear, I think we went to a couple of other stores too, but I can't remember! =P Then after all of those we went to the mall. We were out for over 5 hours! Oh my word...I was tired. Oh I remember another place we went was Ross. That's one of my favorite stores! I love Ross. There were so many cool t-shirts, and hoodies and stuff in there...but I couldn't afford to by anything I didn't need. But sure wanted them. =P I think the whole day I just got a white shirt for the VLB march! And....I got some shoes. I know...I have a lot of shoes, but when I get home I plan on getting rid of like four pairs. So it's all good. =) But yeah, it was a long day!

Ha ha! I was on the phone with Gracie on Saturday night....and I was using my Grandma's home phone because she has free long distance. So here we are in the middle of talking, my Grandma get's on the other line! ha ha, and she starts dialing, while talking to my aunt Teresa, and I can't remember what they were saying...but I kept saying "Grandma....Grandma?" In the mean time Grace is just cracking up! Ha! And I was laughing, then finally she answers me..."Grandma?" "Yes?" "I'm on the phone" "Why do you have your mom's phone!?" "I don't" "well that's the number I dialed!" "ha ha, Grandma I'm on the home phone!" "oh, why didn't you use aunt Sweeties phone!?" "I don't know.." Then she hung up! Ha ha! It was comical.=P

Alright, well I've been racking my brain and I can't really think of anything else to say. So I'm out! Until next time!

Pauly

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

LOL That is funny!

Wow, seems like you guys aren't home very often. When do you plan on being home again?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Um...I won't be home until after the Assembly!

You're welcome. =)

Yes that was funny, ha ha!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home