Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Alright...alright...

Well I don't know if anyone even reads this blog anymore...and really I think I've kind of lost the passion for the whole blogging thing. It's just been too long. But...it seems that I have some requests to write again. So this is for you, my adoring fan, and girlfriend. ;)

Ok let's see, where do I start! Hmm....

Well I guess I'll just start with the Assembly trip! Well I have to say in the midst of the confusion, and trying to figure out God's will, I thought the Assembly was amazing. I felt God moving in me so strong, and drawing me closer to Him. And with all the fasting and praying before and during the Assembly, I just feel closer to God than ever before! It's amazing. God is so good. And now I'm ready to get things rolling here in Havre, where as most of you know there is no church yet. But after this Assembly I just feel so energized, and filled with the zeal for God's church I'm just ready to get on the ball!

So yeah the Assembly was great. Not only did God move in a mighty way, but I also really enjoyed spending time with my friends and family. And it was really nice to spend time with Grace all week. *sigh* I'll tell you now...I miss her terribly. It's gotten so hard to have to say goodbye over and over again. But we did get to see the Shulers again after the Assembly! We went right through Arizona on the way home. It was so great! We stayed at a really nice hotel thanks to priceline (I should get payed for advertising ;)) so we all went there and hung out in our room, and Grace the kids and I all ran around exploring the hotel. It was fun, we got kicked out of the gym by security though. =P Ha ha! It was fun. And we hung around the game room for a little while. Then we went and got tacos from taco bell! I made Grace eat two. =P He hee. Oh and we got ice cream too! Man...it was so fun just to hang around with Grace and her family. With nothing else to take up our time, we just had fun! It was great.

Yeah...so now after all the driving for the past two weeks we are finally home! And it is good to be home, even though I still wish I was some where else. (hmm I wonder where?) ;) So now I've just been working on getting things all straitened out with school since I'm nearly 2 weeks late due to going to the Assembly instead of my first week of school. =P But it was worth it. So yeah...so far all of my teachers have been pretty understanding, and they are willing to work with me to help me get all caught up and everything. The only class I'm a little worried about is my electrical class, I have missed SO much! I mean they are already moving on to chapter 6!! I have so much catching up to do. But the teacher is being really nice about it. He's going to just let me hand it in as I do it you know? He doesn't expect me to turn it all in by next week or anything. So that's good.

Have I mentioned that I miss Grace? *sigh* Ok yes I'm pathetic! I don't care. I miss you Gracie! I really miss you. Life is just so much brighter and better when she's by my side, I mean I'm not saying I'm depressed and miserable when I'm away from her. But I know I love life more when we're together. =)

Anyways...I think that's all I've got for ya right now...I might write more later on this week. We'll see. ;)

Paul

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

I'm glad that you finally posted!!! I like hearing what you've been up to from time to time. Saw some of the pictures Jacob took while you guys were at the Aquarium. Looks like you guys had fun. I had to laugh at some of them! :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

ha ha, I would like to see those pictures! You should post them on your blog. =) We did have a lot of fun.

Ha! Yeah that was fun, we were being the body guards...we're so retarted..but it's fun! =P

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home