Friday, October 13, 2006

Dah dah daaaaah!!

Alright folks...it's the moment you've all been waiting for! Paul Alexander is going to BLOG! WOO! *the croud goes wild!* yes...thankyou....thankyou...you're too kind....stop really...you're making me blush....go on....yes thankyou...thankyou so much....you like me! You really like me!

Ok...So I'm a little early for class and I decided to take this time to do a little blogging! =) Ok what's new......?? Well I went to the skatepark again since the last time I wrote. Yeah...we took the trucks off the board that I broke and put it on one of my buddie's extra boards. Then we grabbed the camera and took off for the skatepark! So yeah, we filmed ourselves makeing fools of ourselves...isn't that great!? I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to see that!? =D But no it was fun, we tried the same tricks over and over trying to get one to go right in front of the camera. It seems to get harder to skate when you're in front of a camera! I don't know why, maybe it's because the camer adds ten pounds! Ha! and yes I hurt myself a few times...but I'll talk more about that later, people are coming into class now around me so I'm going to go. =P Untill next time!

Pauly

9 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Yeah man! You should come over and skate with us! That would be fun. =) and...we could bring the guitars! So we could do a little of both.

Ha, yeah...you look great Grace, you have nothing to worry about with cameras!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

YAH!!!! he posted!!!!! *grin*

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow I am not the only who has not been posting=)

Here is the URL for my new Blog
http://rejectamerican.blogspot.com/

5:00 PM  
Blogger Katlin said...

Wow!!!You really need to post!!!lol... love ya

7:51 PM  
Blogger Rebekah Doran said...

12-3-06

Paul, we misssssss youuuuuuu. Where are you? Have you dropped off the face of the earth? :P I'm sure there is something for you to write about over there. Come on and post!!! *grin*

9:02 AM  
Blogger AKCameraGuy said...

Pauly!!! where are you!!?!? We miss you, Lucky!!

~AKCameraGuy~

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For all those wondering Paul got a job at a ski shop/sporting goods store!
between school and work and the fact that my Parents computer has been crashed he hasn't been able to blog! He did however just purchase a laptop ! So when he figures out how to get his wireless internet to work i am sure we will start seeing posts agian
Caleb

12:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Paul, we all need you to post.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

.........Paul
Got the new Relient k Cd.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home